Located in the Stellar Building in Phillip, Active Recovery is a Private Practice physiotherapy clinic. The team are dedicated to making a difference to other people’s lives. We provide a safe and comfortable space for our clients, and are committed to maintaining high standards that we’ve established over many years.
Why Join Us?
Our Team enjoy:
- A vibrant culture of growth, collaboration, and professional fulfillment, empowering you to excel in your career.
- Generous professional development grants & mentorship.
- Complimentary Anytime Fitness gym membership, ensuring they stay fit and energised.
- Social Events – such as our recent trivia night (checkout our “latest news” page).
- Competitive salary tailored to their experience.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled and passionate Physiotherapist to join our dynamic team. If you are dedicated to providing exceptional patient care and thrive in a collaborative and supportive environment, then this is the role for you. Your daily duties would include but not be limited to:
- Conducting comprehensive assessments of patients to identify their specific needs and develop personalised treatment plans.
- Delivering evidence-based physiotherapy interventions.
- Providing education and guidance to patients.
- Treating a wide range of muscolskeletal, neurological, aged care, workers compensation and motor vehicle insurance clients.
- Adjusting treatment plans as necessary, and documenting accurate and timely clinical notes.
- Collaborating with a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals to ensure integrated and holistic patient care.
- Keeping abreast of the latest research, advancements, and best practices in the field of physiotherapy.
- Actively participating in continuing education and professional development activities.
As an integral part of the team, you’ll bring along your strong work ethic and genuine care for your patients as well as:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Physiotherapy from an accredited institution.
- Current registration, license and insurance to practice as a Physiotherapist in Australia.
- Proven experience working as a Physiotherapist, preferably in a clinical or rehabilitation setting.
- Excellent knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and musculoskeletal conditions.
- Strong clinical reasoning and problem-solving skills to develop effective treatment plans.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport with patients and collaborate with the healthcare team.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage a diverse caseload effectively.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing learning and professional development.
How to Apply
If this is the role for you, please apply today via email making sure to attach a brief cover letter along with your up to date resume outlining your suitability for the role. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, if you have nay further questions about the role please do not hesitate to call us for a confidential chat or email email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!