Located in the Stellar Building in Phillip, Active Recovery is a Private Practice physiotherapy clinic. The team are dedicated to making a difference to other people’s lives. We provide a safe and comfortable space for our clients, and are committed to maintaining high standards that we’ve established over many years.
Why Join Us?
Our Team enjoy:
- A vibrant culture of growth, collaboration, and professional fulfillment, empowering you to excel in your career.
- Generous professional development grants & mentorship.
- Complimentary Anytime Fitness gym membership, ensuring they stay fit and energised.
- Social Events – such as our recent trivia night (checkout our “latest news” page).
- Competitive salary tailored to their experience.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled and passionate physiotherapy or exercise physiology student to join our dynamic team. If you are dedicated to providing exceptional patient care and thrive in a collaborative and supportive environment, then this is the role for you. Your daily duties would include but not be limited to:
- Assisting patients in preparing for their physiotherapy sessions.
- Supporting physiotherapists during therapy sessions.
- Providing patients with information and instructions regarding exercise programs.
- Accurately documenting patient information, including treatment details & progress notes.
- Assisting with scheduling patient appointments, ensuring efficient time management.
- Maintaining cleanliness and orderliness in the treatment areas.
- Stocking and organising supplies required for therapy sessions.
- Collaborating with the physiotherapist and other healthcare professionals to ensure coordinated care.
- Adhering to safety protocols and guidelines during therapy sessions.
- Engaging in ongoing professional development opportunities to enhance knowledge and skills in physiotherapy.
As an integral part of the team, you’ll bring along your strong work ethic and genuine care for your patients as well as:
- In process of completing Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology from an accredited institution.
- No prior experience working in physiotherapy clinic or rehabilitation setting needed.
- Excellent knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and musculoskeletal conditions.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport with patients and collaborate with the healthcare team.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing learning and professional development.
How to Apply
If this is the role for you, please apply today via email making sure to attach a brief cover letter along with your up to date resume outlining your suitability for the role. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, if you have nay further questions about the role please do not hesitate to call us for a confidential chat or email email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!