Located in the Stellar Building in Phillip, Active Recovery is a Private Practice physiotherapy clinic. The team are dedicated to making a difference to other people’s lives. We provide a safe and comfortable space for our clients, and are committed to maintaining high standards that we’ve established over many years.
Why Join Us?
Our Team enjoy:
- A vibrant culture of growth, collaboration, and professional fulfillment, empowering you to excel in your career.
- Complimentary Anytime Fitness gym membership, ensuring they stay fit and energised.
- Social Events – such as our recent trivia night (checkout our “latest news” page).
- Competitive salary tailored to their experience.
- Free-parking for staff.
About the Role
We have an enticing opportunity for an administrator in the field of allied health clinics to join our dynamic team in a receptionist role. If you are dedicated to providing exceptional patient care and thrive in a collaborative, supportive environment and supplementing your income, then this is the role for you. Your daily duties would include but not be limited to:
- Front desk administration (answering phones, making appointments, processing claims and payments).
- Liaise with patients and their families, physiotherapists, other health professionals and their staff in a compassionate manner.
- Scanning and updating all patient-related correspondence and results.
- All general reception, administrative and medical support duties as required.
- Provide ongoing support to physiotherapists, massage therapists and practice manager as required.
- Be a friendly point of contact between patients and the internal clinical team.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
As an integral part of the team, you’ll bring along your strong work ethic and genuine care for your patients as well as:
- Previous experience in an administrative role.
- Best practice software experience or previous medical reception experience highly regarded.
- Strong Customer Service Skills with an ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Close attention to detail.
- Confident in the use of technology.
- Show initiative and work productively within a team environment.
- Be involved and show creativity within marketing strategies of the clinic.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise duties.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a close team.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Establish and maintain a great rapport with patients and colleagues.
How to Apply
If this is the role for you, please apply today via email making sure to attach a brief cover letter along with your up to date resume outlining your suitability for the role. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, if you have nay further questions about the role please do not hesitate to call us for a confidential chat or email email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!