We manage personal information in a responsible manner in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Act) and Australian Privacy Principles (APPs).
We only collect personal information by lawful and fair means for us to provide you with the services and products you have requested from us. We usually collect personal information from: face-to-face meetings, telephone calls & electronic communications – for example, e-mails and attachments; forms filled out by people,; third parties – for example, insurance companies.
We only use your personal information for the purpose for which it was provided to us, for related purposes or as required or permitted by law. These purposes include:
• In the ordinary course of conducting our business. For example, supplying services, responding to your enquiries and feedback, and
• Providing information about our events, news and services that may be of interest to you;
• market research and service development, so that we can better understand our client’s needs and tailor our future services accordingly;
• Performing general administration, reporting and management functions. For example, invoicing and account management, payment processing, risk management, training, quality assurance
• Other purposes related to or in connection with our business, including meeting our legal and contractual obligations to third parties and for internal corporate governance purposes.
We only use or disclose your sensitive information for the purpose for which it was initially collected or for a directly related purpose, as required or permitted by law, or where you consent to the use or disclosure.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, request that you advise us of any changes or corrections to the information we hold about you.
Use and disclosure for marketing
We may use your personal contact details (email and phone number) to provide you with information about our services and products that we consider may be of interest to you. You may opt out at any time by Unsubscribe. Your personal information will not be shared with other parties for marketing purposes.
Effective date: 1 July 2021